- Land And Houses
- Home & Kitchen
- Beauty, Health & Personal Care
- Babies,Kids And Toys
LA VACHE QUI RIT (CHEESE)
importance of LA VACHE QUI RIT (CHEESSE)
Cheese is a great source of calcium, fat, and protein. It also contains high amounts of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin. Cheese made from the milk of 100 percent grass-fed animals is the highest in nutrients and also contains omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin K-2.
- Cheese Can Prevent Osteoporosis.
- Cheese Can Have a Positive Effect on Your Dental Health.
- Cheese Consumption Can Help You Gain Weight in a Healthy Way.
- Cheese is the Best Dietary Source for Calcium.
- Cheese is an Excellent Source of Protein.
- Cheese is High in Vitamin B12.
Eating cheese every day may help to protect heart health. ... While cheese contains some nutrients that are beneficial to health — such as calcium, zinc, and vitamins A and B-12 — it is also high in saturated fats, which can increase cholesterol levels and raise the risk of heart disease and stroke.