Definition of yogurt. : a fermented slightly acid often flavored semisolid food made of milk and milk solids to which cultures of two bacteria (Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus) have been added.
Curd or Dahi is a dairy product made by curdling the milk with edible acidic substance such as lemon juice or vinegar whereas Yogurt is created by bacterial fermentation of milk by using yogurt culture that consists of Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophile.
- Heat the milk. Pour the milk into a Dutch oven and place over medium to medium-high heat.
- Cool the milk.
- Thin the yogurt with milk.
- Whisk the thinned yogurt into the milk.
- Transfer the pot to the (turned-off) oven.
- Wait for the yogurt to set.
- Cool the yogurt.
- Your next batch of homemade yogurt.
WHERE TO BUY DOLAIT YOGURT NATURE ONLINE IN CAMEROON
Buy dolait, yogurt, sweet milk, buy dolait yogurt online at bongalos24.com buy natural sweet dolait yogurt in Cameroon's number 1 online market, the best shopping mall we are cheap. flexible, timely, effective in the supply and delivery of dolait yogurt.